UV LED Lights
What is UV Light?
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a component of the electromagnetic spectrum that falls in the region between visible light and X- Rays. This invisible radiation includes the wavelength range from 100 nm to 400 nm.
How does it work?
- No Bad Ozone Smell: There's no Ozone Smell when germicidal lamp work. (WARNING: Do not let your eyes and skin expose under the germicidal light when it is working! You must leave your room, (include pets). And you also need to turn off the bulb before you approaching it.)
- Convenient Disinfection: You can smell the special smell when the light light up. This smell is come from harmful burnt particulate by the UVC ray i n the air. It's normal working phenomenon just like the sunlight in summer.
- Easy to install, Big irradiation area: Regular E26/E27 base. Very easy to install. The irradiation area up to 600sq ft.
UVC light is a ideal choice for disinfecting. It can eradicate the air and help you to disinfect anything that you want to disinfect !Just like the sunshine in the summer beach!
Easy installation - Come with E27/E26 base. You just need to screw in and turn it on! Suitable for Home, Warehouse, Supermarket & Office etc ..
How to use
2. Screw it into the E26 socket like a regular light bulb
3. Turn the power on
4. Leave the room
toothbrushes, shaver, cell phones, keyboards, clothes.
Small space: ( 5 mins/time ). < 50 sq.ft. as shoe cabinet, drawer, toy box, wardrobe.
Small room: ( 15 mins/time ). < 200 sq.ft. such as dog/chicken house, toilet, storage room.
Larger room: (15-60 mins/time ). < 400 sq.ft. kitchen, living room, bedroom.
Suggested Usage Time:
200-400 square feet: 30 minutes
400-600 square feet: 60 minutes
2. After it works, ventilate for 30-45 minutes.
3. Normally, twice a week, about 30~60 minuteseach time.
4. Recommended to replace the lamp regularly.